check if an object can be applied
The type(expr, appliable) calling sequence returns true if expr, when applied to some expression or expression sequence, may evaluate to an expression that is not of type specfunc⁡expr.
More specifically, expr is appliable if one of the following is true:
- It is one of the following types.
- It is of type @ and all its operands are appliable.
- It is of type @@ and its first operand is appliable.
- It is of type indexed and its zeroth operand is appliable.
- It is an appliable module.
- It is of type function, and an evalapply rule exists for its zeroth operand.
type( proc() end proc, appliable );
Download Help Document
What kind of issue would you like to report? (Optional)